Rethink and simplify the e-commerce space.
Join the largest, exponentially-growing data platform trusted most by brand leaders for the online marketplace.
E-Commerce Account Manager
Potoo is looking for a smart, driven, self-starter to join our growing team in Norwalk CT. In this role you will ensure excellent performance for your assigned brand accounts. You will work in a highly dynamic business culture where being a valued team member and continuous learning are your top priorities.
- Full account management responsibility for high growth recognized brand products
- Relationship management with all departments and levels in client organizations
- Monitor sales, inventory, feedback, product lines, and strategically develop keyword ad campaigns to efficiently increase traffic to landing pages
- Continuously improve brand position and grow sales
- Communication hub for internal and client teams
- Being proactive towards the client and internal team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, and/or Computer Science
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, preferably in E-commerce or retail, an interest in Digital Marketing.
- Recent college grads with a willingness to learn considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC and MS Office skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented, a team player, internet savvy, proactive
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
As an entry level Data Analyst at Potoo, your role is to be an expert at understanding Potoo’s E-Commerce data. We expect you to aid our account management team and client companies in drawing insight from our data. You will create dashboards, reports, visualizations, algorithms, and tools to solve interesting business problems. If you: can identify problems in complex data; know the difference between clear visualizations and confusing ones; like to think of clever ways to solve tricky data problems; and you love working with people, this is a great opportunity for you. You will work in a highly dynamic business culture where being a valued team member and continuous learning are your top priorities.
- Understanding your client company objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance.
- Turning business requirements into technical requirements.
- Finding and understanding the correct data sources for a given analysis.
- Learning from, and sharing knowledge and skills with your teammates to grow BI’s total impact to the organization.
- Assisting Business Intelligence manager with all daily duties
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology - Internship experience accepted
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to CEOs
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- Sensitivity to clients' needs and able to develop warm client relationships
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Experience with reporting, descriptive statistics, probability, and cleaning big datasets
- Willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions
- Enjoyment from collaborating with others in team environment
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and self-reliance
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Nice to have - Experience with Tableau or equivalency to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards